Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Fav Lipsticks at the moment

According to me.. The right shade of Lipstick always takes the makeup to the next level..
I absolutely love 'The Red lipstick'.. but its important to choose the correct Red to suit the skin tone.. If your skin tone has yellow undertones, go for Reds with orange tints.. and if your skin tone has pink undertones, go for Reds with blue undertones.. 
I generally prefer warmer shades of lipsticks to suit my Asian skin tone.. ( which has some yellow undertones )..

Today I was going through my vanity and thought why not blog about my favorite lipsticks at the moment..
Right to Left: MAC Viva Glam Cyndi, Maybelline Color Sensation - Glamorous Red, Essence Fashionista, Essence Fairytale

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi 
This is most amazing red lipstick which is very wearable.. This the 'Go-to' color when I want to pump up the glam quotient.. I heard it's getting discontinued, so I bought a backup of this already. That's how much I love it..
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor
A lovely Red, definitely not a color which would sit in with all the looks.. And I think the shade seems to be discontinued according to their website ( I am not sure though )
Maybelline Color Sensational - Glamorous Red
Essence Lipsticks
Now this brand might not be available in all the countries.. But their products are mostly very cheap ( 5 CHF.- for good amount of product ) and surprisingly are good quality and are very moisturizing to lips.
The color Fashionista is a very neutral color with some orange tint to it.
The color Fairytale falls in the Mauve-Pink family

The link to the website where the colors are listed.
http://www.essence.eu/products/lips/lipstick/lipsticks.html



No comments:

Post a Comment