Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Origins VitaZing Moisturizer Review

After a long time ( like one year ) I wore only a moisturizer and went to work... !! and that's amazing...

Now, to be honest.. I have a combination skin with minimum blemishes and don't actually need a full face of foundation.. however, out of love for makeup, I started using foundation and now I don't like going out without it...
On the other hand, I have to confess that how much ever light the formulation is, foundation is an additional layer over the skin which we can definitely feel.. 
Having an even toned skin without that feeling is what Origins VitaZing Moisturizer did for me...

I have some very dry patches on my face.. so moisturizer is a must for me.. and I got this moisturizer as a sample when I bought another Origins product.. so I gave it a try...
I have an NC40 skin ( MAC foundation color ) with lot of yellow undertones...
I apply this product using my fingers and rub in the product as I would do with a regular moisturizer.. the product is originally white/cream in color but as you work the product into the skin, the color changes to almost my skin tone..

Even though the product never claims so, it evens out the skin tone subtly and gives a natural glow to skin...
It does not have lot of coverage in terms of concealing blemishes/pigmentation.. but that's because it is not meant to do that.. I do need to dust some loose powder to the T-zones as it does not give a Matt finish..

I am not sure if this product can be categorized as a tinted moisturizer as there is no inherent shade to the product itself.. but as the person who has used quite some tinted moisturizers.. I can safely say that this product feels lighter than a typical tinted moisturizer.. and to top it, it has SPF 15..

I have not tried it on other skin tones to compare them here.. but for me, this product gets a thumbs up..!!

Link to the product page in the Origins Website,
http://www.origins.com/product/3858/13004/Skincare/Daily-Essentials/Moisturizers/VitaZing/SPF-15-Energy-boosting-moisturizer/index.tmpl


No comments:

Post a Comment